Sunday, March 15, 2009

Garden of Hope

April is just around the corner!!
That also means it is almost Autism Awareness month. We want to celebrate and create awareness in a special way this year.....by planting a "Garden of Hope" nationwide. These beautiful Girl Power flowers can be sold at your local stores, banks, salons, or anywhere really for a $1 donation. Many of you know that Rett Syndrome is considered the most severe form of Autism........lets make this an awareness month to remember!!! If you are interested in planting a "garden" in your town please visit our Garden of Hope page: http://www.girlpower2cure.org/gardenofhope or email me, I am happy to help!

3 comments:

Chiot's Run said...

What a great idea! If Lucy gets better and we can get up to visit soon I'll take some and plant them.

If you get any photos of anyones gardens send them to me and I'll put the on my blog.

Cheffie-Mom said...

How neat! I'm off to check out the Garden of Hope page. Have a wonderful day!

Karlie Grace said...

I love this idea, these are very cute! I need to get with it and sign up. Hugs to you for all you do.