Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Those of you who have been following my blog for awhile remember me writing about Livvy. She is a sweet little nine year old girl with Rett Syndrome that was taken from her family much too soon. I often have people ask me how Sara (her mother) is doing. She posted this lovely poem on her blog that I thought I would share with you.
Please continue to keep Sara and her family in your prayers as they struggle daily with the loss of their little girl. I also hope that her words inspire all of us to live our lives full of love and compassion for our family, friends, and even strangers so that our memories will be amazing ones full of love and laughter. I pray you all hug your loved ones a little longer and a little tighter today!
Love and Hugs from the Butlers to you!

No comments: