Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'll Fly

Canadian gospel singer, Dana Marie, has a special little friend at church. Her name is Anna and she is just three years old. Anna cannot run, skip, climb, or even speak. She is "trapped" inside a body that will not work. She is trapped by Rett Syndrome, just like my Brooklyn.


Dana Marie wants to tell Anna's story to the world. The third track on her debut album, I'll Fly, speaks from Anna's point of view....the song is nothing short of AMAZING. I downloaded it and can't stop listening. As I listen, it is like Brooklyn is singing this song to me.

The song is only 99 cents to download and I promise you will not be disappointed - in fact you WILL be inspired! Also, Dana Marie will be donating 50% of the proceeds from the sale of I'll Fly to Girl Power 2 Cure through THIS LINK on the Gp2C website!

No comments: