Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brookie Bean and I made it to Alabama safe and sound. She was a GREAT little traveler, she made me proud! We were a little delayed leaving Atlanta but no major issues...except that some of my clothes in my suitcase were soaked - it was raining pretty hard in Atlanta and my suitcase must have sat outside for awhile before being loaded onto the plane :) Oh well...nothing the dryer can fix!
It is so great to see Carrie and Avery again - there is something so great about being around another "rett family!" Plus I finally got to meet That and Cole! We are looking forward to a great time....stay tuned for lots of pictures to come!!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Ah....how cute are they? Have fun feeding the gaters today.....don't get too close lol!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Brittney Withers said...

Have fun! Looks like those two were made to be friends :)

Carrie and Avery said...

avery looks so big I think she was leaning in towards Aunt Kel!