Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!
I hope you all were able to spend time with your families this weekend. I know I did! The weather was beautiful here in Angola today.....spring is finally here to stay I think, I hope! I am also excited because I am waiting for company to arrive.....Debbie is visiting from Texas this week - doing some work at Trine University with my dad for Communication Week and spending time getting to know Brooklyn! We met via the blogging world and have become great buddies, I look forward to hanging out with her! I am sure there will be some posts about her visit throughout the week! :)
I hope you all have an amazing week!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Kelly and Brooklyn! This is Bonnie, Debbie's friend. Have a wonderful time this week. I can't wait to see pictures!

Carrie and Avery said...

have fun---kel, maybe debbie will teach you some good recipes to try out while you are down here! ;)