Sunday, February 1, 2009

I think you can tell by Brooklyn's HUGE smile that she LOVES Janet! (For those of you who are new to our blog, Janet was Brooklyn's daycare provider for the first 2 years) They have such a special bond! It is nice to see the dark circles under her eyes fading and her smile coming back!

My sweet little angel!
Brooklyn is still not feeling quite herself yet but she is definitely feeling better which allows me to relax a little, she had me worried - she sure did have a tough week!

3 comments:

Carrie and Avery said...

glad you are feeling better beanie! I never get tired of seeing that sweet smile :)

Chiot's Run said...

Glad to hear she's feeling better. I'm sure that makes mommy & daddy sleep much better as well.

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn I was so glad to see the picture of me and you and not me and Daddy boxing on the Wii. We had lots of fun at your house.