Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Which one is Different?"

I have mentioned before about how amazing my mom is with Brooklyn......I can't say it enough. This morning she was working with Brooklyn on "big vs. little" and "which one is different?" She uses her eye gaze to tell us what her answer is. I thought I would try to take some video. The first time is ok, I did not catch her answer too well but the second time you can see her eyes go straight to the choice on her far left! I get so encouraged when I see how well she is doing. Mom keeps her working on all the age appropriate concepts. It is wonderful!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I know this has been said before, but is Grammy cloneable? I just kick myself that I relied so much on the school when Caitlyn was that age..I'm paying for it now..

Renee said...

WOW!!!
Grammy--You ROCK!

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

I agree - I want to clone grammy! When I see all that you guys do with Brooklyn I just feel like I am failing my sweet girl. Her teachers and therapists always seem to struggle with what to do with her. I do too. Not even sure where to start.

The Land of Leckrone said...

Wow! You and your Grammy are a great team!!! That was such a cool video!!! Keep up the great work you two!

Jessica said...

She is such a smart little girl!! your mom is just absolutely amazing...

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful!!! Brooklyn is such a smart little girl.

Abbysworld said...

If you ever get sick of your MOM (LOL) You can send her here. I promise to take good care of her!!!!Seriously!!!!!