Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun at the zoo!

Carrie's dad drove up from Fl to pick them up yesterday and we decided to meet at the Indianapolis zoo (I apologize to all my Indy friends for not calling but I wanted Carrie and Avery to have my undivided attention.....after all it is not everyday I get to hang out with another Rett Mommy and another sweet little rett angel. They were originally planning on heading to IL to visit family but Avery's Gigi could not make the trip due to the flu so they are headed straight back to Fl today. We are so glad we got to spend the day together and meet Avery's pappy! We saw an amazing dolphin show!
Avery and her Pappy
Carrie and Avery
Our last picture of the day, the girls were whipped.


1 comment:

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

I love the picture of the girls in their strollers. Too cute! How nice for you and Brooklyn to have friends to share this journey with. I would love that.