Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I was SO good today!!

I started with my Upper GI which I did not like so much. I did not want to drink the barium so they gave it to me in a syringe. The nurse was nice and put some chocolate syrup in it. I only cried for a few seconds, I did not like the nurses holding me down too much. Next I had a swallow study. They took all the yummy snacks mommy brought for me and dipped them in the barium again, yuck. I was hungry though so the goldfish crackers, raisins, fruit chews, and pudding went down just fine, even covered in the barium! GOOD NEWS, they say my swallow is just fine! My chewing is a bit delayed so somethings will still need to be cut in tiny pieces in case I swallow them whole on accident. This first picture was of the EKG. This by far was the easiest test. I was done in NO time! Overall.....not a bad day!
After all the testing mommy and Grammy took me to the Olive Garden, my FAVORITE!!!
A plate full of bread sticks and mushroom ravioli and I was ready for a little nap!
Mommy is SO proud of me! Thank you to everyone that was praying for us today!!!

6 comments:

shannon said...

Brooklyn, you are amazing!!!! I'm proud of you!
love ya

Kelly said...

Oh. Bless her heart! She is adorable!

Mrs. Stock said...

Brooklyn . . .the girls think you are so BRAVE!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brooklyn!! You are a super-girl hero to us!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Brooklyn,

WOW, What a busy day.! The pictures are wonderful. What a BRAVE girl you are. We are soooooooooooooooooo proud of the both of you!!!!

Mike and Terri

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn, Grammy is so proud of you. I don't think I could have done it! I love you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo