Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friends; my daughter has some of the best!

Often as a special needs mom it is not the feeding tube, seizures, wheelchairs and such that I spend my time worrying about. It is the other "life" things like will my daughter grow up having close girlfriends like I did. Then....I get a message from a mom of one of Brookie's classmates letting me know that her daughter bought a doll today "because it looks like Brooklyn" and that they have lots in common like "Brooklyn likes pink and I like pink, and Brooklyn likes purple and I like purple." Yep - I LOVE that little girls at this age only need "the small things" in common to be the best of friends. Her mom also shared this drawing that M drew of the two of them.
Ahhhhh......my heart if full of happiness right now!

No comments: