Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Win a MyTobii P10!!

If you are the parent of a non verbal child then you know how LIFE CHANGING it would be to hear your child speak to you. I often dream of the day that Brooklyn will tell me she loves me or tell a goofy joke, or even talk back to me!
For all of my blogger friends that are parents of a special needs kids who has "lost their voice" I have some amazing news!!!! Girl Power 2 Cure is raffling off a MyTobii P10!!!! This is HUGE, those of you who have ever fought the schools, the doctors, the insurance companies, everyone - you know how amazing it would be to have a device like this just handed to your child! It could happen!!!
It is time to rally your friends, family, & co-workers! Each raffle ticket is only $10 - just think a friend could spend $10 and your child could end up with a $15,000 eye gaze system. WOW!!! You can print off your raffle tickets by clicking HERE. There is even an added perk - the winning ticket that is drawn gets $500 to keep for themselves......seriously....can this get any better?!?!?
What are you waiting for - print off your tickets and start selling!! We are accepting tickets until September 16th and will be drawing the winner on September 23at our Georgetown Gala (NO, you do not have to be present to win!!)

If you have any questions, send me an email: kelly@girlpower2cure.org

(to all of my friends and family, Brooklyn is not eligible to win the device but of course donations in her honor are ALWAYS accepted!)

No comments: