Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I had an AMAZING Day! We went to church, then out to lunch, had a nap, and then went for our first boat ride of the year with Kristin, Josh. and Grammy & Pappy. It was a beautiful day to say the least. Brooklyn and her cousin Jackson are the best of buddies!

We took some time to get a couple of photos outside too, I just can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting!!

Brooklyn and Grammy had a GREAT time on the boat!

My mom LOVES hanging with the kiddos! What not to love really?!

I know Mother's day is the ONE day I take the time to let my mom know how thankful I am that she is in my life - truth is - she should be told daily! My mom ROCKS! It is such a blessing to have her in our life each day. Brooklyn, Boston, and I ALL benefit so much from her love and encouragement! I love you mom!

1 comment:

Danae Hudson said...

Aww! Happy Mother's Day!