Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Over the Years

2010 2009
2008
2007
2006
2005

I will be celebrating my sixth Christmas with my beautiful little Brookie Bean this year....wow....where does the time go? So...what is on our Christmas wish list this year??? Our cure for Rett Syndrome of course!! Rett Syndrome entered our world in 2007....forever changing our lives.

I want to thank everyone who has spent time in prayer over 2010 praying for treatments and a cure for Rett Syndrome......we truly are getting SO CLOSE!!! I also want to thank all of my friends and family who have financially supported our fight for a cure. I can't put into words how much that means to me that you are helping us take that next step!

If you or your company are still planning to make a charitable donation before the end of the year, I would love for your to consider Rett Syndrome and Girl Power 2 Cure. A donation can be made in Brooklyn's honor by clicking HERE.

Thank you ALL for your continued love and support of Brooklyn!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

You wouldn't think it was possible but she keeps getting cuter every year!

Chiot's Run said...

I was just telling Mr Chiots how she's turning into a little lady - so beautiful! Those glasses really show off her eyes!

The MacDonald Family said...

She just gets more and more beautiful! Love the pics thanks for sharing them!!!

Danae Hudson said...

So beautiful! :)

gucci handbags said...

I promise a desire to hope that the friends of mine are happy have not put like oneself happiness with coming the warm Christmas to like in every year's this time sending to my blessing Merry Christmas