Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fort Wayne Zoo

We had a great time at the zoo! Our first stop was to feed the ducks :) Brookie like the peacock's feathers!

I was surprised how close we could get!
The silly goats acted like they were starving!
Jackson ended up having Kristin feed them....I think be cause they were as tall as he was when they stood on their hind legs!
Kristin and Jackson on the train
Mommy and Brooklyn on the train
Checking out the sea lions
Jackson made sure we always knew where we were going
Up close and personal with the giraffe
Brooklyn fed him some lettuce!
Jackson's favorite animal........the MICE in the rain forrest!
All the zoo fun sure wore her out!

2 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

Are you an identical twin? I keep getting confused when I look at pictures!!

Absolutely adorable though. I'm glad you had a nice time :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an amazing day. Glad to see you smiling xx