Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have another easy opportunity to help raise money for Rett Syndrome Research! Check out this contest from the film Extraordinary Measures, it is raising awareness for rare diseases. The cause with the most votes will win $10,000 for research.
You can vote EVERY DAY! Our cause, Rett Syndrome Reversal is the photo of a couple holding a baby. Just click on that video and then click the vote button! You will be voting for $10,000 to help our Rett angels!
http://extraordinarymeasuresthemovie.com/#/quilt

3 comments:

Rhea said...

Just voted! It was easy and I'll be voting for you Brooklyn everyday. Thanks for the information.

Megan said...

So that video was SO GOOD...:) of course I voted too! If only I could make Brooklyn's video that cool!

Kelly said...

I've been voting ever since you posted this. When does the voting end?