Friday, July 10, 2009

Reading outside with Grammy has quickly become one of Brooklyn's favorite summertime activities! Our local library has a great summer reading program and Brooklyn loves going in for new books each week! Also, for every 60 minutes you spend reading with your child they get a special "treat" (ie a free frosty from Wendy's, a taco from taco bell, a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza, all sorts of goodies!) Of course as you can tell, Brooklyn does not need motivation to sit and read with Grammy!

6 comments:

Brittney Withers said...

Awwww...So sweet! :)

Anne said...

Adorable, what a precious memory for them both. I loved your post on the 2 switch communications. It brought tears to my eyes. I pray that Brooklyn's skill increases and so does her communication.

Chiot's Run said...

AWWWWW, what a cutie! I bet grammy enjoys it as much as Brooklyn does!

Avery said...

im jealous that it is cool enough to do anything outside!

Grammy is the best!

Brandi and Andrew said...

I love this picture. How precious!! I am jealous too that you can actually read outside.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Not surprised Brooklyn loves outdoor reading-time. Especially with Grammy! (If she doesn't want her Frosty, can I have it?)