Friday, July 10, 2009

Reading outside with Grammy has quickly become one of Brooklyn's favorite summertime activities! Our local library has a great summer reading program and Brooklyn loves going in for new books each week! Also, for every 60 minutes you spend reading with your child they get a special "treat" (ie a free frosty from Wendy's, a taco from taco bell, a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza, all sorts of goodies!) Of course as you can tell, Brooklyn does not need motivation to sit and read with Grammy!

6 comments:

Brittney Withers said...

Awwww...So sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable, what a precious memory for them both. I loved your post on the 2 switch communications. It brought tears to my eyes. I pray that Brooklyn's skill increases and so does her communication.

Chiot's Run said...

AWWWWW, what a cutie! I bet grammy enjoys it as much as Brooklyn does!

Carrie and Avery said...

im jealous that it is cool enough to do anything outside!

Grammy is the best!

The Mounce family said...

I love this picture. How precious!! I am jealous too that you can actually read outside.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Not surprised Brooklyn loves outdoor reading-time. Especially with Grammy! (If she doesn't want her Frosty, can I have it?)