Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brooklyn's First Movie in the theater!

I am sorry these pictures are dark, they were taken on Grammy's cell phone. Today Brooklyn went with Jackson, Aunt Kristin, & Grammy to see her FIRST movie in the theater...Ice Age III It was in 3D, here is a picture of the kiddos in their glasses!
Brooklyn LOVED it!

I am so glad she had a good time, I was not sure she would sit through it - we have tried full length movies at home but she does not seem all that interested. I guess when a movie is up on the big screen it is a whole new world! Just imagine her excitement if the Wiggles would be on the big screen!

4 comments:

Grammy said...

We did have a great time and both kiddo were super! Can't wait to go again. I would recommend this movie to anyone!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! The boys are so excited for this movie to come out. The funny thing is, they don't even know that movies are shown in a theater. They think the only way to see a movie is on DVD. I was thinking about taking them to see this but I need reinforcements and a babysitter for Grace.

Cheffie-Mom said...

How fun!! Brooklyn and Jackson look like little rock stars in their 3D glasses!! LOL!!

Kristin said...

We had a blast!! Can't wait for the next "kid" movie to come out so we can go again!!!