Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Brooklyn and all of her preschool friends at her birthday party yesterday at school! Grammy and Brooklyn

Brooklyn and the "birthday bear" (it giggles and shakes!)
Brooklyn took in cupcakes - I think she liked them too!
Brooklyn in her "Happy Birthday" crown! What a princess!
Daddy giving Brooklyn her princess bubble blower
Trying it out on the back porch, I hope it warms up this weekend, it was cold last night so they were not able to play long.
I still can't believe that Brooklyn is four years old already. It seems like yesterday that we were heading to the hospital to deliver this little bundle of joy! I want to thank everyone for all the birthday messages left in the comments - she had a GREAT day!

5 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

I'm so glad Brooklyn had such a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing the super pictures!

The MacDonald Family said...

Oh Brooklyn you look so happy!! I just love all the pictures, especially the one with the birthday bear! So glad you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

oops, I think we missed wishing her a happy birthday yesterday! Looks like she had a good one!

Leightongirl said...

a very very happy birthday to your beautiful girl.

Abbysworld said...

So happy. Warms my heart