Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dishing with Debbie

You know..... I can't remember how I discovered "Dishing with Debbie" but I am sure glad I did! She makes me laugh on a regular basis - something I really appreciate in a person! Her blog "I Overcooked My Family" is great!
Why do I mention this site today??? Well...If you click to her Dishing with Debbie site will see a picture of me and little Brooklyn! You will see us again if you watch her video! We won a prize :) Yippee!!!!....who doesn't LOVE prizes!!! I won a little chef's hat and apron for Brooklyn.....all because she liked one of my comments on her blog! Easiest prize I ever won! I HIGHLY recommend that you check her out....she will get you laughing....I promise - not to mention she has AMAZING recipes too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You guys are celebrities!

Brittney Withers said...

How fun!! Make sure to post pictures of Brooklyn in her chef hat & apron when you get them.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Awwwh! Thanks so much! I'm so glad we are blogging buddies. (: I can't wait too see pictures of Brooklyn in her chef hat and apron! You should be receiving them soon!