Monday, September 15, 2008

wrestling with daddy

Brooklyn has become quite the daddy's girl lately. He can get her to giggle like no one else can. I heard giggles coming from her room and went in to find her wrestling with daddy. She loved it!

Of course cuddling with daddy is always fun too!TAKE DOWN by Brooklyn!

Of course Harley wanted to get in on the fun too!
She was not as happy when she realized it was time to get ready for bed....bummer! Does this say "what to you mean time for bed?!?" or what!

5 comments:

Carrie and Avery said...

she looks so different without her glasses! Sweet pictures...especially the one with Harley!

Brittney Withers said...

Aren't daddy's the BEST!!! Zowie's dad also gets her cracking up like no one else can. I'm glad Brooklyn is feeling better.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Awwwh! Daddy and his little girl are the best of buds! I love it! I love the last picture!

Carrie and Avery said...

aww, I see our pictures in the background! I miss you guys :(

Abbysworld said...

Bless her sweet little heart. She is so pretty. I have tons of video before the Rett monster attatcked of Abby wrestling with her brother. SHe always won!