Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mommy and I LOVE Christmas!!!




Mommy and I love Christmas, especially Christmas lights!! They are beautiful! I like to hang out with mommy and daddy in the evening; watching the Wiggles and goofing around with dad. It is my favorite time of day!
I know a lot of you are wondering....I had my follow up ear doctor appointment today, everything looked pretty good. They want me to keep on my ear drops for 10 more days because one of my tubes is clogged. No big deal!

PS yes.....mommy got her hair cut! :) Daddy LOVES it!

6 comments:

Leightongirl said...

It's a beautiful hair cut.

Anonymous said...

Was it a hair cut by Megan? I haven't found anyone like her since I left Angola.

shannon said...

You're way too beautiful, girl

Anonymous said...

Now everyone won't confuse your mommy and me right Brookie? hahaha

Anonymous said...

I love your mommy's haircut! Are those the sheepie jammies I see you wearing??? You are too cute!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Land of Leckrone said...

You Butler girls are too cute! Love the hair Kel!