Friday, December 21, 2007

Change...

Today is Brooklyn's last day at Janet's house.

It has been our routine since Brooklyn was 9 weeks old......It will feel SO WEIRD not to take her on Monday. I want to thank Janet for her love and support to Brooklyn (and to me!!) She has been through the laughter and the tears over the past couple of years. You will always have a special place in our hearts!

Starting after Christmas Break, Brooklyn will be home with my mom (aka Grammy.) I am sure that Brooklyn will fall right into her new routine with Grammy. It works out great since all of Brooklyn's therapy "equipment" is at our house (it all could not be hauled to Janet's every morning, that is for sure!) It will be nice because my mom is dedicated to Brooklyn's therapy plan and preparing her for preschool. Also, Brooklyn begins her "Music and Me" classes in January! We are looking forward to the new year filled with lots of new blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson sure is going to miss you at Janet's! I am sure he will be begging me to come visit more often!! Have fun in Cincinnati! Come see us when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Butlers, Grammy will be great for Brooklyn the one on one is just what she needs. Thanks for the great comments Kelly. Love, Janet