Sunday, August 5, 2007

"Daughter" of a preacher man?!?!

I just wanted to tell daddy what a good job he did this morning. Our preacher was on vacation so daddy was asked to be the "guest speaker." That Cincinnati Bible College degree keeps sneaking back up on him! Mommy's friend Kylie was in the nursery today so she turned on the speaker so I could hear him. I knew his voice right away! I know you are doing a great job with Wells Fargo but you still have preaching in your blood! All of your CBC buddies would be proud. I know I am and mommy is too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he did a great job!

The Land of Leckrone said...

That is great Charlie!

Morehart said...

Did 1/2 the church come forward? If not then he did a crappy job!!! ha, kidding. Im sure Charlie did a great job.