Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My BIG day to MEET the WIGGLES!!!

Here I am in the lobby of the Nationwide Area waiting (patiently) to MEET the Wiggles. I was such a good girl the whole time, even though we waited about an hour! Here we are: Jeff, Captain Feathersword, Anthony, Sam (not Greg!), and Murray, Mommy, me, Jordan, Aunt Kristin, and Jackson! Pretty cute group shot huh?!?
I was SO EXCITED to meet them! They were all so nice! Mommy said she has NEVER seen me smile so much!
Here is a picture of Anthony and Jeff talking to me. Captain Feathersword stood up before we took the picture! Oh well....
I know you all want to see LOTS more pictures...I promise I will make sure mommy posts more tonight! We got in at 12:30 last night and I was up wanting to watch the Wiggles at 5:00 this morning so mom is a little sleepy. She promises there will be more to come tonight! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

The Land of Leckrone said...

How exciting! It looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Doris said...

Woo hoo! Wonderful!

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

Soooo sweet! Brooklyn, you look like you are having so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! We can't believe you got to meet them in person! You are such a blessed little girl! We love you!

krebskids said...

Hi Brooklyn,

It looks like you had a great time. Will loves the Wiggles too!