Thursday, August 16, 2007

A mommy moment.....

I know I have been telling everyone how much Brooklyn loved the Wiggles. I thought I would SHOW you! Now, I realize that you are not supposed video at the concert but I do not think the guys would mind me filming Brooklyn. It was truly an amazing evening for me. Watching her in awe of them ~ her smiles, giggles, and squeals will keep a smile on my face for weeks to come. It was so much fun!

I do want to mention real quick that I have SO MUCH respect for "The Wiggles" they were so sweet to Brooklyn, taking time to crouch down and talk to her and listen to me rattle on about how inspiring they are for her. They have NO IDEA the joy they bring to my little girl. I am so greatful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved it, didn't we Brookie Bean...We danced, sang and loved every minute. Time went too fast!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

shannon said...

First of all, it's great to back on line so that I can keep up with Brooklyn's doings!!! You look like you had a ball. I'm so happy you were able to meet the Wiggles. I was a little concerned about you becoming a groupie at such a young age, but your mommy said they were very sweet guys. Thank you for the extra pics and video of Anthony. He's so dreamy. Your mommy said she didn't tell him about my love for him. She and your Grammy probably wanted him all to themselves! And I thought they were my peeps. Just goes to show, you can't trust anyone where Anthony Wiggle is concerned.............